Hello

I love writing and drawing, and my dream was, since I was little, to work with both of them.

I'm a little undisciplined, though. I'm a lot of an asshole with myself. I usually like reading anything, and I admit that lacks a critical sense on me, when I'm reading other's works. But, in my defense, I know when I'm reading not-so-good stuff. But I have those times when I just need fun and nothing else. But as I'm a free reader who loves everything, I'm not like this when it has to do with my own writings. I've started several books, but when it reaches chapter 4, I hate everything. I've lost some good ideas this way. I know because I've found some of my notebooks from 7th grade, and I was a better writer than I am know. I sure know more grammar, but I used to have a touching passion.

I want it back. I used to read a lot more - books. I have internet and I read all day long on the web. It's not the same, though.

I decided to start this blog trying to write at least once a day. 

I think that, if I keep it dynamic, I will not give up sometime. I hope.

At first I don't have any idea about what write. I don't! I will write what I want, and I also hope this blog have a shape, when the time goes by.

If you want, you can start this challenge with me.

Well, that's it, wait for more.


See ya.